Every motorized folding wall in your school needs a safety system to protect your students!
Guardian Safety Systems was created in 1996 to meet the need for a high quality, safe, and affordable gym door safety system. With several models to choose from we are certain that our products will exceed your expectations:
The Sentinel: A wireless edge- A safety edge mounted on the lead end of the lead panel connected to the control unit by radio transmitter.
Guardian Motion Detecting System- using MICROWAVE motion detectors on either side of the partition's path for customers wishing to match the "Safe-Path" type of system.
The Guardian Personnel Protection System-The Sentinel is the safest system possible. Simply put: If the door comes in contact with an object or person, it stops. It needs only 18 ounces of force to activate the edge sensor.
* No dead zones.
* No students hiding in between bleachers.
* Protects the door from damage from chairs, desks, etc.
* The person does not have to move to activate the safety system.
* The pocket or stack area is protected by pressure mats on the floor and will not allow the door to move while a person is in that area.
* See diagram below.
The unique, patented, WIRELESS connection between the leading edge sensor and the receiving unit eliminates the need for wires to run on the top of the door that can, and almost certainly will, fray and short out.
* The transmitter has a range of 1000 feet, far more that the average gym.
* The transmitter battery lasts for up to 10 years. It is easy to change as well.
Both wireless edge and pressure mats are protected by a U.S. patent.